The Enderby & District Curling Club and its predecesors has been in operation since 1905 and continues to provide a centre for entertainment, exercise and socialization to Enderby and the surrounding Communities.
The first rink in Enderby was built alongside the Shuswap River in 1905.
The second rink was built in 1921 and was known as the Enderby Rink and Agricultural Hall.
In 1947, a third facility was built. In 1968, the Enderby Rink Facility was expanded and the curlers took over the original arena while a new skating surface was built. The present club houses 4 sheets of ice.